The allocation for 2015 – 2016 is £8720
- Real PE training for all staff and TAs
- The Sports Factor (James)
- Dr Challoner’s High Sports Registration
- Baketball coach (year5)
- Football Coach (AJ) to attend matches and referee
- Dance specialist ( ‘Fit4fun’ week )
- Other specialists ‘Fit4fun week’
- Coach Travel to Sporting Events:
September 2015 - Year 4 Basketball Tournament
October 2015 - Year 5 Sports Tournament
November 2015 - Year 1Multisports
February 2016 - Year R Winter Olympics Cross Country Event
March 2016 - Dance Festival DCHS
May 2016 - Year 3 Tennis festival
'..... OFSTED welcome and support schools who work in clusters and they recognize the positive impact of Partnerships.'
Level 1 Membership:
- Choice of 60 festivals
- Partnership Clubs (9 per year)
- Intra Competition “Challenge Day” Resource (1 per term)
- YST membership (CPD courses – Matalan, Bupa, TOP Sport, PE Coordinator modules)
- Twighlight CPD – 1 per term (Additional cost of £20 per person)
Following 3 days of training last year for the Sports coordinator, all staff will receive a full day of training in Real PE and Sports coordinator will receive training in Real Gym in which the rest of the staff will be trained.
Continue to hire a specialist sports coach ( James ) to work alongside staff in order to develop their own expertise in this subject to enhance provision.